Waiting in the lecture hall, today is the orientation day... Haha.. I'm a curtin student now taking part time degree. Sitting here I start to wonder if I can make it to graduation. With renci work and cold storage.. Now with a night class.. got to really plan my time more carefully le....
Ytd went out with cat.. Should I consider that as v day celebration since today he working and I got orientation? Lol.. But really enjoyed ytd dinner at traders hotel:) <3 haahaaa.. Really nice food... Walk from orchard to traders hotel thought will be v far.. But, it's really near with him around.. Slight disappointment cos no flower but expected it.. If got flowers, then I'll b really surprise.. Haha.. Actually now thinking abt it, I dun mind remaining in current status... I dun want to neglect him after I start my classes.. I just afraid I'll not have time to pei him after my class start.. Hopefully won't ba.. Got to plan wisely le..
No comments:
Post a Comment