Thursday, June 28, 2012

June... A month full of trouble

Time pass so fast... Heehee... My exam ended.. I finished my first semester in uni already.. Hopefully I can pass both unit.. Sociocultural is so tough... Haiz... Writing craps during exam.. Hopefully miracles happen... End of one sem=sch fee for the next sem gg to due.. Got to pay next week.. Haiz...$$$$ flying off again..

Thought that exam over I can at a moment relax my mind and get ready for the next sem. But I'm wrong lo... Last week my uncle found a lump behind the ears... See dr, referred him to AH.. Accompany him go... Seeing all the test done on him, my heart hurt.. Thinking of possible lymphoma, I fear.. Fear of losing him.. Since he already had a history of that 16yrs ago.. Someone that close to me, yet haven let him enjoy much, he got to suffer... Drs said, infection might cause lymph notes enlarge also.. But it might b cancer too.. Now got to wait for the biopsy result.. I'm really scare... Dun dare to slp, fear waking up with him gone... I thought I could handle it well since I'm a nurse... I had face quite a number of death... I thought I could b strong if things happen, but... Share my sadness with cat, I realise he is cool.. With his father condition deteriorating, his godfather got the same condition as his father..cancer... He is cool, calm in handling his emotion.. I salute him more...

I going to genting!!! With him.. Planned it before my exam to motivate me to study... After exam excited and looking forward... Although now the excitement lessen due to my uncle condition.. But still I'll make sure I enjoy myself this trip cos I know after this trip, I'll b back to fight the war.. Tgt with my aunt, my cousins and my uncle if the result is really cancer. Pray hard it is just infection for the time being.

My poly friends gg aust to study le... Did I make a right choice to study in sg? So coincident my uncle health problem cane by, I convince myself that I make the right decision.. But... Why am I still feeling so sad that I'm not gg with them? Why am I having the feeling of 不甘心?deep down inside me I know... I wanted to go v much... But I know I make a right choice...

To my parent: u might not agree to my decision. But pls respect it.

No comments: