Friday, May 8, 2015

Attached liao lo

Yup... After not writing blog for so long..... Finally have the 'time' to write again. As the post title written, yes, I'm attached.. Unexpected, but willing accepted this relationship. Not only because he is nice to me, he is also very honest to me. He told me about his darkest past. Duno should I be happy or should I be upset.. I agreed to be his gf. Although till now still very sweet in the relationship, but the longer I'm with him, more if his past is becoming the burden in our relationship. Coming into second month in 2 days time... I Duno if I took the correct path. But I know, this is the path I choose. So no matter how tough it's gg to be or what's the result going to be, I'll face it.  And the saddest thing is my bf is not the cat. Yes, I had given up. I had face the fact, face the reality. What was not meant to be, no matter how many years later, there won't be a result.. 

No comments: