Friday, December 30, 2016

last day of 2016

2016... seems like I'm coming here less and less often. Busy? Or lazy??? Well... 2016 has been quite nice to me.. full of up and downs.. happiness as well as disappointments.. 
2017 haven arrive I already feel the stress...
-applied for HDB with him.. waiting for results..
-gonna be preceptor on the first day of 2017!!!! 
-in-service nursing education talk.
-SGH radiology event talk... 
-if house application successful, will step into new phrase of life next year(scary)..

But this coming year I still have a few wishes... 
-my relationship with my baobei pls improve. I really wish... I really want... 
-my career continue to sail peacefully.. I dun need high climax.. I just want peace... 
-a small little bit of ambitious-> I wanna to become SSN!!!!
-I wanna to have more saving!!!! 


Well goodbye 2016..  u had been quite nice and at time damn nasty to me.. but I still wanna thank you.. for making me learn and grow..  


No comments: