Wow… I have gone missing from here for 5years!!!!
So many things happened in these 5 yrs…
2017 I bought a house with him, We got married.
2018, we moved into our own house, we went honeymoon in Taiwan in October…. And I got pregnant in dec
2019, 10 august,we welcome our new member. My son Zavier Lian was born!!!
2020, March my uncle left us.. my dearest uncle, who love me like his own daughter, quietly left us in his sleep…
2021, I found myself pregnant with my no.2 on my son 2nd birthday!!! God is great… he has plans for all of us… well… now I’m in the first trimester of the pregnancy… not enjoying due to all the vomiting and giddiness.. hopefully it will get better after a few weeks..
Oh ya.. there is this stupid coronavirus aka covid 19 started since 2019 till now!!! Hopefully this virus will be gone soon!!! It has create so so much nightmare for all the ppl around the world!!!! And I really hope one day we can go travelling like last time
No comments:
Post a Comment