Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mid 2014

Time really flies... Already mid 2014!! This year, my health start to flash red light. Having v bad gastric pain till I visited ED. A very scary experience. Especially when I'm alone.. Slow down my pace for life this yr. working less n traveling more:) 
March: I went to Melbourne again. This time with my fourth aunt. Really enjoyed it a lot!!! 
May: I went to taiwan!!!! With wing ting and Sinyee.. Although not as good as I thought due to the traveling partners.. But nice experience.. 
Came back n I'm done with v bad gastric pain:( still recovering n I hope to recover real soon:) 
This year, manage to spend more time with uncle:) happy moment, seeing him smile.. His health did improve a lot. Also though he is still on many meds everyday, but he is back to work. Can see that he is much more happier compare to last time:) hope this can goes on:) I feel so blessed n contented with my life now... Happy!!!

No comments: